Thursday, June 17, 2010

BASS!

I got hired and fired in a 48 hour period. It felt pretty good being employed, even if it was just for 8 hours.

(This is 8 hours of feeling good: wake up at 6:45 am, drive down to K-town, get to the office, paper work, ride the metro to Silverlake Junction, stand in the sun canvassing to hipsters, make fun of those said hipsters, get on the metro back to the office. Happiness ends with debriefing, then being fired.)

But unemployment isn't so bad. I had time to go fishin the other day and caught a bass. It was a good size, about 13 inches. I cooked it today for breakfast. It was my first time filleting a fish. I cut two fillets, about 1 1/2 oz each. I seasoned them with garlic salt and cooked them with butter, chopped onions, and sliced garlic. I should have taken a picture of the end result. Here's a picture of the bass before I cooked it.


Look at that head.

3 comments:

  1. assuming can be deceiving... u know what i'm talking about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that bone.... Mister you got a bone sticken out of your arm!

    ReplyDelete